IMPLEMENTATION AND ADVISORY SERVICES
Within the Data Management area, the company carries out tasks from the anonymization, duplication, and dispersion of relevant data in the organization:
- Construction of the Master Data Management model with their management model – Data Governance /based on customer defined goals/
- Analysis of data flow architecture in IT systems, definition of use by the source systems of the developed MDM model.
- Analysis of structured and unstructured data in terms of quality and density throughout whole architecture, indicating key data sources.
- Consistent for all systems data anonymization with business rules defined by the customer, which addresses all RODO requirements.
- Anonymization of sensitive data in system logs /beyond data in databases/.
- Secure data migration to any cloud environment with their anonymization, security and full audit process.
- Automation of the release process of new versions of the model and databases, along with the option to validate the deployment before the final release of the database.
- Expert training enabling the customer to knowingly use and expand the created model using data management and anonymization tools.
These services are implemented by Spica Solutions team, who, based on the project experience, have refined and in some cases created their own integrations between XebiaLabs, Delphix, Waterline Data, Datical, Spica Masking Guard. The proposed solutions address the real problems of data management with which the company has faced working for its clients – the largest companies in Poland and in the world.
The customer's objectives are pursued through these services:
- Ability to manage data in the organization and to examine their density and quality online
- Collecting unstructured data in the organization as well as from external sources and efficient selection of business data of the highest quality
- Validation of duplication degree and defining data improvement process and deduplication
- Enabling third-party access to data and anonymized system logs without signing outsourcing agreements
- Real compliance with RODO requirements
- Minimizing the risk of leakage of sensitive data outside the organization
- Increasing sales potential by improving data quality and leveraging all data in your organization
- Improvement of data acquisition and retention process
- Automation of release processes for new model versions and databases with full process audit with overall process simulation