Managing data, in particular non-productive ones, is one of those factors that make IT teams less dynamic than they could be because of their hard resources and competencies. This has its direct, negative impact on the pace of the implementation of business projects. The second factor, which cannot be ignored, is the issue of the exposure to the risk of data leakage. Although ,this has always been an important factor for the Boards, procedural and legal regulations are unlikely to be sufficient according to the GDPR directive. Technological solutions are needed to automate, accelerate, audit and report the actual state of affairs. This type of project is a share of the Data Delivery team.
- Support for bank mergers. Improving the quality and safety, and shortening the preparation time of data sets for merge/industry: banking/
- Anonymization mechanism, consistent for databases and application logs/industry: banking/
- A comprehensive process for setting up non-productive environments with anonymization of data for test and application development departments – Insurance
- Implementation of the process of appointing integrated non-productive environments based on several database technologies/industry: Banking/
- GDPR/RODO determined comprehensive implementation of the multi-system data anonymization process with the establishment of masked non-production environments/industry: Energy