IMPLEMENTATION AND ADVISORY SERVICES
Within the Continuous Delivery & Integration area, the company carries out the following services:
AUTOMATION OF APPLICATION release on test and production environments using Xebia Labs along with already existing solutions such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet and Urban Code, with a particular focus on legacy platform activities ,
AUTOMATION OF DEPLOYMENT process in the application layer and database layer using Xebia Labs, Delphix and Datical,
ENSURING CODE SECURITY in the manufacturing process with the Nexus verification system from Sonatype,
AUTOMATION OF PRODUCTION DATA COPIES acquisition with masking,
AUTOMATION OF DEPLOYMENT and launching of monitoring and diagnostics, including advanced deployment configuration,
AUTOMATION OF PERFORMANCE tests.
These services are implemented by Spica Solutions team, who based on the project experience, have refined and in some cases created their own integrations between XebiaLabs, Delphix, Dynatrace, Sonatype and solutions such as jMeter. The proposed and implemented solutions address the real problems that the company has faced working for its clients – the largest companies in Poland and in the world.
The customer's objectives are pursued through these services:
- Possibility of a gradual transition from existing solutions of release process management to a fully automatic operation – taking into account the existing process and tools,
- Standardizing deployments – easy to set up and use in a variety of environments, teams, projects,
- Planning, automating and analyzing the full scope of implementation,
- Ability to automatically roll back changes (rollback) at the application level,
- Full auditability, reporting and event logs giving control over the process and security of deployments
- Critical observation of deployment status in applications, environments or entire teams, registering each step with the ability to quickly and automatically return to a previous state
- Avoiding the construction of complex scripts and configuration control systems in favor of repetitive and simple steps that are achievable by employees with relatively little experience,
- Readiness to use new technologies quickly – the platform is adapted to support all types of applications (mainframe, client-server, cloud, mobile, micro-services),
Possibility to use existing solutions, easy integration with non-standard solutions.