IMPLEMENTATION AND ADVISORY SERVICES
Within the monitoring and diagnostics area, the company carries out the following services:
Monitoring production and non-production environments – cooperation with operations bridge, DevOps teams,
Support in the analysis of critical systems - implemented both in critical moments and in planned activities, within the quality improvement processes,
Optimization of application development and operation - using diagnostic tools from the beginning of the IT system life , with special optics on performance aspects in both architecture, implemented algorithms and proper configuration of the frameworks used,
Optimization of database queries (Oracle i MSSQL) and configuration of database engines,
System diagnostics during breakdown - a team of special reaction aka SWAT Team, consisting of diagnosticians, experts in particular technologies and platforms, as well as managers with experience in crisis management and failures,
Monitoring key processes and systems at critical times of business operation, e.g. end of month processes, system migrations during business integration – e.g. during the day 3.0 or support of increased traffic during marketing or sales campaigns, e.g. Black Friday,
Construction of automatic SLA billing systems and other analytic systems based on monitored data,
Training services dedicated to monitoring tools and methodology.
These services are customarily implemented based on the tools offered by Spica Solutions, e.g. for application monitoring, Dynatrace tools are used. In addition, solutions already implemented at the client - e.g. monitoring based on application logs, as well as platforms such as ELK and their own integrations and plugins are used. The core of the team are Spica Solutions engineers and managers, assisted by external experts if necessary.
The customer's objectives are pursued through these services:
- Shortening the time of new functionalities delivery.
* Enabling agile development and implementation of application,
* Fast and frequent information for business, developers, administrators about product
- Improvement of product quality.
* Reduction of errors amount and interruptions caused by errors,
* Shortening the time of errors repair,
* Improving performance and availability parameters,
* Improving the level of systems security,
* Eliminating system downtime related to deployments.