CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing companies with smarter solutions for accelerating the development and delivery of the software that fuels their business. The solution consists of CI – Continuous Integration (enterprise jenkins) and CD – Continuous Delivery. It is based on Jenkins – the most popular, trusted platform for automated software delivery adding the enterprise-grade security, scalability, manageability and expert-level support. With CloudBees, teams can build, test and deploy software with confidence. By making the development and delivery process more productive, manageable and hassle-free, CloudBees puts companies on the fastest path to transforming their great ideas into great software, so it can start making an impact sooner. The Jenkins community offers more than 1,700 plugins that enable Jenkins to integrate with virtually any tool, including all of the best-of-breed solutions used throughout the continuous delivery process.
CloudBees is mainly characterised by:
- Easily collaborating on software delivery projects
- Onboarding new teams and starting projects within minutes
- Creating a standard software delivery pipeline using DevOps best practices
- Eliminating setup and administration complexity that take focus away from software delivery
- Providing security in project management by enabling flexible role-based control – from the first commit to the code running on the production environment
- 10 years experience in delivering DevOps solutions
Business benefits of Continuous Delivery:
- Accelerate time-to-value. A small business doesn’t need an MBA to recognize that continuous delivery helps them get things done. A big business that has mapped out its value stream and has complex investments and obligations across a large organization will find that continuous delivery helps accelerate time-to-value.
- Data-driven decision making. Deploy, measure, adjust. You can still push larger scale releases, but your processes will be better suited to continuous data gathering. That will shorten the feedback loop with your customers. It sharpens your ability to respond, plan your next move, and keep ahead of the competition.
- Quality. Behaving like you’re releasing continuously forces you to raise your quality bar and fully automate test practices. Better quality means happier customers, lower costs, fewer fire-drills, and less unplanned work.
- Experimentation = innovation. Developers and lines of business are free to try new ideas cheaply, unlocking innovative ideas that have been penned-in behind long high-investment release cycles.
- Reduce cost. Big releases have big costs and big consequences when things go wrong. Keeping deliverables in a release-ready state drives the cost of delivery downward.
CloudBees Continuous Integration
Providing a one-to-many view of Jenkins controllers, CloudBees CI
enables your development teams to work in “isolation” with their own
controller and in control of their own tools. Meanwhile, administrators
gain a consolidated view of all the connected controllers. This creates a
single Jenkins experience for centralized manageability and governance
across the entire infrastructure..
CloudBees Continuous Delivery
Pipeline and environment managementCreate model-driven pipelines and test in production-like environments in a single, flexible platform for rapid, reusable and predictable releases.
Predictably build, deploy and track any application or microservice to any container runtime environment at any scale.
Use multiple dashboards and configurable reporting functions for real-time views into deployment success or failure, frequency, throughput and duration.
Integration with the tools you love
CloudBees integrates with hundreds of existing software development, security, monitoring and DevOps tools to start fast and meet you where you are. Adapt quickly to new processes and technologies.
Orchestrate multiple applications or microservices across multiple environments and manage the software release cycle using one platform.
Release dependency views
Visualize and manage dependencies in application models across the stack. Compare application tier requirements to environment tier capabilities for a tier mapping.
Real-time evidence collection
Produce real-time audit reports with the click of a button. No more hunting for data. No time wasted slogging through logs. No need to take developers away from innovation to reproduce a build from months ago.
Full Visibility into the Release Pipeline
Get a consolidated view of multiple dashboards and reporting functions to plan, schedule, audit and track pipelines, releases and deployments.
Release Command Center
Get a bird’s-eye view of release status, milestone dates, dependencies, pending approvals, test results, progress, environments and teams involved.
See historical workload growth across demand cycles. Infrastructure teams can spot patterns, capacity issues and unexpected spikes around system/controller health, enabling admins to take preemptive action and prevent unplanned downtime.
Track and monitor plugin usage across all your Jenkins freestyle and pipeline jobs, prioritize your most used plugins for upgrade activity and review and audit all unused plugins.